My love for making cakes all started with my son’s birthday cake over 10 years ago. Making fun cakes for my kids and seeing them get so excited when they see it is the best thing. It’s why I love seeing people’s faces when they pick up their cakes. It’s the best being a part of people’s special day! Here are some fun facts about me so you can get to know the face behind all these cakes and treats.
- My name is Michelle
- I have three kids and have been married 12 1/2 years.
- I love baking way more than cooking.
- I love to run. It’s my favorite way to exercise, but I love just working out any way I can.
- I love to travel, but I don’t get to do it as often as I’d like to.
- I love watching a good Rom/Com.
- I love Disneyland and all things Disney.
- I don’t really have a favorite dessert because there are so many that I love and it changes depending on what I’m in the mood for.
- I’m not a big fan of ice cream
- I love shopping for clothes or home decor.
- I’m a huge I Love Lucy fan and have seen every episode. I grew up watching it with my mom and have loved it ever since.
- I love coming up with new cake and treat flavors.
- Sharing my desserts is one of my very favorite things.
I look forward to baking for you!